• Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
1 lb. Organic Cucumbers, roughly chopped
2 Small Avocados, cut into small pieces
¼ C. Fresh Lime Juice (about 2 limes)
¾ C. Water
1 Tsp. Sea Salt
½ Tsp. Black Pepper
Chopped Tomato & Cilantro for Garnish (optional)
1. Place the cucumbers, avocados, limejuice, water, sea salt, and pepper into a blender.
2. Process ingredients until smooth.
3. Taste and add more salt/pepper if you like.
4. Transfer the soup to a large bowl to chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
5. Garnish with fresh, chopped tomato and cilantro if you like