Homemade Raw Almond Milk
2 cups raw Almonds
4 cups water
1 Vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4-teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Pinch of sea salt
1. Soak almonds over night in refrigerator
2. Drain almonds and rinse well.
3. Scrap vanilla bean from the pod into blender with almonds and water.
5. Blend 1 minute on highest speed.
6. Strain through cheesecloth. I purchased a Milk Nut Bag on Amazon that makes this process easier. Enjoy!
If you want it a little sweet add 2 dates
– See more at: http://www.bewellnourished.net/recipes/#sthash.GhV7cB19.dpuf